No Place like Home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After a long flight from Vancouver via Honolulu, I started counting the hours until I would be back on Australian soil. While it was great to be away, it was also wonderful to be nearly home too. As the aircraft started to get near the Australian coastline I listened to Kate Ceberano singing I Still Call Australia Home on my iPod. It's true... No matter how far or how wide I roam, I do still call Australia home.

Thanks Canada. I loved being there for the year we were away, and would not have missed the opportunity to experience you for anything. We saw so many new things and had so many wonderful moments. A truly life changing experience...

I can honestly say that life will never be the same...


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page