Not just any old walk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I'm sure she will blog about it herself, but I just wanted to post a quick note about how proud we all are of Dons for doing the Half Marathon Walk as part of the Toronto Marathon. Along with Kim and a few other friends, Donna did the 21km walk today from North York down to Queens Park in Toronto.

I dropped all the girls off this morning at the start line and then went back to the city a few hours later to watch them cross the finish line. Kate and I were so excited to see Donna come running towards the line.

I won't say any more, as I'm sure Donna will tell you all about it. You go girl!


0 Responses to “Not just any old walk”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page