Whatever the Weather


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What is the deal with this weather? It's January 5 and we STILL haven't had any snow! Last winter was so mild.. all the locals kept telling me this was not a typical winter, just wait till next year. Well, this is now next year, and we are into January and the outside temp is sitting at 14 degrees! 14 degrees! I went for a run the other day in a pair of shorts for goodness sake! And people still question whether climate change is real or not...

Once it actually snows, I'm sure the novelty of shovelling driveways, sliding all over the road and freezing my ass off in -30 temperatures will wear off pretty quickly, but I still want to experience it. This current weather is just kind of a no-man's land - it's not summer but it's not really winter either.

Time to do a dance to the snow gods I think!


0 Responses to “Whatever the Weather”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page