Home again!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






After what I'm told was a relatively good flight from one side of our planet to the other, Donna sent me a couple of photos from their arrival back home is Australia. Her mum, my mum and Natalie formed the welcoming committee at Sydney's Kingsford Smith airport, and I'm sure they were pleased to see Donna and the kids finally back on Aussie soil.

And of course, what's one of the first places you go upon arrival in Australia? Why, to the beach of course! (No it wasn't actually the same day they arrived... Alex just doesn't like to change T-shirts too often!)


0 Responses to “Home again!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page