This is your City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







With a little bit of time on my hands, I've been doing some exploring. There are plenty of areas in and around the GTA that we never really got a chance to have a good look at during the year, so I'm taking this opportunity to look around at things. I've been for a drive up into the "northern suburbs" of the GTA and explored new areas. It's been very pleasant.

Yesterday I spent the day in the cit and checked out the underground walkways systems, looked through the post-Christmas shopping malls, visited the St Lawrence Markets, admired the architecture, and even had lunch in a nice little Thai place. I hung about in town for a while before eventually heading back home. Not everyone's idea of a good time perhaps, but I very much enjoyed it. In fact I think I might go back and explore the Toronto Transit system next week, and check out some places like Queen West and The Annexe.

Whatever, it will be fun.


0 Responses to “This is your City”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page