An Apple for the teacher


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've always wanted one. I finally got one.

My Windows laptop snapped the hinge the other day, (it had been back to Acer for repair a few times for a whole list of things) and quite frankly I was just sick of it. When I found out how much Acer wanted to charge to fix it, I decided to buy the parts and fix it myself. It will take a while to get parts, yadda, yadda, so that was a good enough excuse to say goodbye to Windows, head down to the AppleStore in Toronto and get myself a shiny new MacBook Pro.

After a few days with OSX, all I can say is, why did I wait so long to do this?

PS. thanks Dons! :-)


0 Responses to “An Apple for the teacher”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page