More Rockin' On


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





As if to prove that some children never really grow up, a few teachers from Holy Trinity got together and did a short set for the school talent night tonight. In the guise of Level 4 (because we are obviously w-a-a-a-y above the Provincial standard!) Rob, Alanna, Charlie, Kevin, Darrell and myself played three tunes from The Killers, Joan Jett and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Considering that 5 minutes before we played I were still asking "how does that riff go again?", and "what key is this in?", we actually sounded ok. (Actually, I think Kevin was the only one who knew what key things were in... I probably just asked "what fret does this start on?")

Still, it was fun. Oh, and we were awesome. Awesome I tell you!


0 Responses to “More Rockin' On”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page