Returning to Normal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been a bit slack updating the blog over the last week, but we are now back in Oakville after a wonderful five or so weeks away from home. We actually arrived back home late last Thursday, had a couple of days to catch out breath and then got invited back to Muskoka for a few days... how can you say no to that? So we threw a few bags in the car and scooted up the 400 for a couple of days of fun and sun on Muskoka and Loon Lake. Very relaxing (but no Internet access, hence a few quiet days on the blog.)

I'll gather a few photos tomorrow and write a quick update. I have been thinking about a few subjects that I'd like to write about, so perhaps the next few posts might be a bit random, but hey, it's my blog so I guess I can muse on whatever I like, eh?

Time for sleep now.


0 Responses to “Returning to Normal”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page