Happy Snappy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've just discovered a wonderful new online web photo album from Google, called Picasa Web Albums. It's easy to use, free, stores 250Mb of images and best of all it integrates directly with iPhoto on the Mac. I've just been uploading a few albums to try it out and I'll add some more later. It's a good way to add some of the many photos that don't make it to the blog. (I've taken nearly 5000 photos so far, and obviously only a small number of those get uploaded with each blog post)

You can view photos individually or as a slideshow, you can download them, etc; it's a very cool service. Thanks Google!

I've added our album to the Other Stuff links on the right, or just check it out by going to http://picasaweb.google.com/betchaboy


0 Responses to “Happy Snappy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page