15 Seconds of Fame


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I think it was Andy Warhol who remarked that everyone would eventually be famous at some point in their life, even if it was only for 15 seconds. I'm still holding out for hitting the bigtime, but in the meantime you may be interested in this article that appeared in the NSW Independent Education journal, Newsmonth, about the exchange that Dave and I are doing.

The article focuses on the use of technology to help smooth the way for teachers on an overseas exchange program. I guess I've been hanging around the Web for so long now that I take most of this stuff for granted, but apparently the use of other web technology (beyond just email, which is over 30 years old) is a big thing. :-)

Anyway, enjoy the article.


0 Responses to “15 Seconds of Fame”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page