SuziCan, can you?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've been a member of the Suzuki Club of NSW for many years now, and I was very keen to check out the Suzuki scene here in Canada. I was pretty keen to drop in on SuziCan, the big zook get-together held each year in Calabogie, Ontario.

I won't bore readers of this blog with a trip report from my time at SuziCan, since it is fairly "off topic" for this particular blog, but if anyone wants to know more, you can drop in on my other website at www.suzuki4wd.net and read more.

Zooks rule, eh!


0 Responses to “SuziCan, can you?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page