The Village by Night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Not much to say about these photos... I felt like playing photographer, so went out into the village around dusk to see what I could capture with long exposure times and an open F-stop. I think the European feel of the village comes through nicely. It's a pity we didn't have a bit more snow, but I loved the way the lights burnt in and the sky became a rich blue colour. I have more of these if you're interested.

Tremblant Village is just beautiful! I'd love to see it at the height of the season.


0 Responses to “The Village by Night”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Old Stuff

Aussie Stuff

Canuck Stuff

Other Stuff

Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License

Locations of visitors to this page